Classes, Hours and Fees
The VPCP schedule runs September through May with a holiday schedule that closely parallels that of Fairfax County Public Schools.
Classes, hours, and fees for 2019-20 are below.
- Hours: VPCP meets 9 am to noon on Monday – Friday
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $90 per child with a maximum of $180 per family
- Deposit (non-refundable): One month’s tuition due March 1, 2019. This deposit is your May 2020 tuition.
Supply fees below are annual fees due March 1, 2020. Tuition is collected on the 1st of the month September through April.
|Class||Days||Tuition||Supply Fee||Born by|
|3||Mon/Tues/Wed + Thurs/Fri||$475||$175||9/30/2016|
|Pre-K||Optional Friday (w/ M-Th)||+$95||+$35||9/30/2015|
*Limited financial aid is available. Please see the office staff for an application.
Optional Friday for pre-K: Four-year olds may attend on Friday for an additional cost and parents enroll children for the entire year. This class is limited to 13 students and will pull from all three MTWTh pre-K classes. Children in the Optional Friday program may have a different teacher on Friday than their MTWTh teacher. The curriculum will work in concert with the MTWTh pre-K program in that students will have the opportunity to explore some topics more thoroughly but will also engage in learning activities unique to the Optional Friday program.
VPCP Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 Table time activities and greeting
- 9:30-9:50 Chapel Lesson with Miss Marnie
- 9:50-10:20 Playground
- 10:20-10:40 Snack Time
- 10:40-11:00 Circle Time
- 11:00-11:45 Center Time and Free Play
- 11:45-noon Closing Circle and Goodbye