Classes, Hours and Fees
The VPCP schedule runs September through May with a holiday schedule that closely parallels that of Fairfax County Public Schools.
Classes, hours, and fees for 2023-24 are below.
- Hours 2.5 and 3s meet 9 am to noon / PreK meets 9-12 noon Mon & Wed, and 9-1 Tues & Thurs
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $100 per child with a maximum of $200 per family
- Deposit (non-refundable): One month’s tuition due May 1, 2023. This deposit is your May 2024 tuition.
Supply fees below are annual fees due March 1 for new families and May 1, 2023 for returning/alumni families. Tuition is collected on the 1st of the month September through April.
|Class||Days||Tuition||Supply Fee||Born by|
|3||Thurs (Add on to M-W 3s)||$110||$50||9/30/2020|
*Limited financial aid is available. Please see the office staff for an application.
PreK: Pre-K classes will run from 9-1 on Tuesday and Thursday. Students will bring lunch from home and will eat with their teachers and classmates. PreK classes will run from 9-12 on Monday and Wednesday.
VPCP Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 Table time activities and morning meeting
- 9:30-9:50 Chapel Lesson or Music and Movement
- 9:50-10:20 Playground
- 10:20-10:40 Snack Time
- 10:40-11:00 Circle Time
- 11:00-11:45 Center Time
- 11:45-noon Closing Circle and Goodbye