Classes, Hours and Fees
The VPCP schedule runs September through May with a holiday schedule that closely parallels that of Fairfax County Public Schools.
Classes, hours, and fees for 2021-22 are below.
- Hours 2.5 and 3s meet 9 am to noon / PreK meets 9-12 noon Mon, Wed, Fri and 9-1 Tues, Thurs
- Registration fee (non-refundable): $100 per child with a maximum of $200 per family
- Deposit (non-refundable): One month’s tuition due May 1, 2021. This deposit is your May 2022 tuition.
Supply fees below are annual fees due May 1, 2021. Tuition is collected on the 1st of the month September through April.
|Class||Days||Tuition||Supply Fee||Born by|
*Limited financial aid is available. Please see the office staff for an application.
PreK: We are extending our PreK program by one hour 2 days per week this year. Pre-K classes will run from 9-1 on Tuesday and Thursday. Students will bring lunch from home and will eat with their teachers and classmates. PreK classes will run from 9-12 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
VPCP Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 Table time activities and greeting
- 9:30-9:50 Chapel Lesson or Music and Movement
- 9:50-10:20 Playground
- 10:20-10:40 Snack Time
- 10:40-11:00 Circle Time
- 11:00-11:45 Center Time and Free Play
- 11:45-noon Closing Circle and Goodbye